Health in ALL Policies (HiAP) identifies the ways in which decisions in many sectors affect health, and how better health can support the achievement of goals in many sectors.
Delegates will engage a range of partners from government and local government and stakeholders with an aim to work together to improve health and health equity and, at the same time, advance other goals, such as educational attainment, improved housing and green spaces, environmental sustainability, promoting job creation and economic stability.
This conference will ensure that attendees are informed about the health, equity, and sustainability consequences of various policy options during their policy development process, allowing them to improve the health of all people by incorporating health considerations into decision-making across sectors and policy areas.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from the LGA, Public Health England, the NIHR, and early adopters Health in All Policies approach.
- Increase your understandings of HiAP and how it can be applied to specific policies, programmes and strategies.
- Ensure your health and wellbeing board are fully informed about the benefits of HiAP and how decisions in many sectors affect health, and how better health can support the achievement of goals in many sectors.
- Discover how your organisation can not only improve health, but at the same time, advances other goals, such as educational attainment, improved housing and green spaces, environmental sustainability, promoting job creation and economic stability.
- Work towards a collaborative HiAP approach, working together with partners along a spectrum ranging from simply sharing information to co-creating new projects or adopting shared goals that are integrated throughout each other’s work.
- Engage a wide variety of people, departments, and organisations, working together across sectors making important connections to health that may not yet have occurred to you, to improve lifestyles and reduce health inequalities.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executives
- Communications Director/Manager
- Director/Head of Accountancy/Audit
- Director/Head of Business Improvement
- Director/Head of Central Services
- Director/Head of Change Management
- Director/Head of Corporate Services
- Director/Head of Customer Services
- Director/Head of Improvement and Efficiency
- Director/Head of IT
- Director/Head of Performance Improvement/Transformation
- Director/Head of Procurement
- Director/Head of Service Organisational Development
- Director/Head of Shared Services
- Directors/Heads of Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Services
- Directors/Heads of Child Services
- Directors/Heads of Educational Services
- Directors/Heads of Finance
- Directors/Heads of Long Term Conditions
- Directors/Heads of Mental Health Services
- Directors/Heads of Nursing
- Directors/Heads of Nutrition
- Directors/Heads of Procurement
- Directors/Heads of Public Health
- Directors/Heads of Service Transformation/Redesign
- Directors/Heads of Sexual Health Services
- Environmental Health Officers
- Finance Director/Manager
- General Practitioners
- Heads of Change Management
- Health and Wellbeing board members
- HR Directors
- Leisure Services Managers
- NHS Trust Directors
- Policy Advisors
- Town Planning Managers
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and all networking zones.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful HiAP projects across the UK.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period. Gain access to our entire suite of conference videos and presentations.
- Charity Sector £195
- Public Sector £295
- Private Sector £295
- A Whole Council Approach to Health Policies
- A Marmot City Approach
- Getting Started Opportunities for Change
- Updated Evidence on Health
- Update on Public Health Outcomes
- Access to green spaces and leisure facilities
- Creating healthy schools & pupils
- Health and spatial planning
- Improving health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Improving mental health and wellbeing
- Tackling childhood obesity
- Tackling longstanding inequalities in social, economic and health outcomes
Please note: Due to the high volume of interest across all sectors and so as to ensure fair representation for all relevant bodies, all delegate tickets are awarded on a first come first served basis. Organisations are limited to a maximum of 5 tickets.